On mornings in Bangalore

May 21, 02:53 AM

I wrote a novel, it’s here.

edit: There are other formats if you prefer: PDF, ePub, mobi

I learnt about Nanowrimo in 2010 and had told many friends since then that I wanted to participate (you know who you are). But november, the usual month for Nanowrimo, is a bad time for me in terms of deadlines. I couldn’t ever bring myself to write the necessary 50,000 words. This year though, they had CampNanowrimo in July: a low anxiety Nanowrimo where you could choose your word limit. I decided to take the plunge with a modest goal of 10,000 words.

The idea for Mornings in Bangalore had been brewing in my mind for a while. I wanted to describe Bangalore, and I wanted to break a certain stereotype, which would hopefully be obvious to you a few pages into the novel. Surprisingly, and unintentionally, I actually ended up breaking through a huge stereotype of my own as well.

I didn’t end up putting in a lot of mornings, but there’s a lot of Bangalore. There are still passages in there that I absolutely hate, but I realized that at some point I have to stop editing and throw it out in the open. So there it is, my first novel. If you do manage to get through the whole thing, I’d love to get some feedback, even if you think it’s absolutely rubbish!

love,

Rahul Jha

---

1. Way to go Jabba

Mansi · May 21, 03:44 AM · #

2. It was interesting to know something like this. Thanks for sharing your well-read and proofread essay here. I am sure that such posts can be an example for others

Full-Time and Part-Time Online Proofreaders · Mar 19, 06:32 PM · #

3. I really like the idea of writing 10,000 words per day about something you are absolutely in love with. It’s important to share your deepest emotions with the world!

essay editing service · Jun 6, 08:43 PM · #

4. I like this writing idea. Though not everyone withstands to cope with it, I believe I am an exception to become proficient in it.

online proofreading services · Jul 6, 07:49 AM · #

5. I can say, that it is a great idea and I really wish you good luck. If you plan your life, it will be possible to change it and all your dreams will come true. You just need to do but not to speak about it.

http://classyresumewriter.com/resume_editing · Jul 30, 08:04 AM · #